Want to submit a guest article to Remedy’s blog?
Great! Here’s what you should know.
We look for a few things in guest articles we publish:
- Original ideas, strong and compelling arguments and great writing.
A few things to keep in mind for the body of the article:
- We typically focus on a theme every month. Unless you communicated with our team about a different direction, please stick to the upcoming month’s theme within your expertise.
- Create a strong headline, something to draw the reader in.
- Not mandatory, but encouraged: Create a first paragraph that explains ONE thing you want the reader to understand after they’ve read the copy. This ONE thing should be captured in the first couple sentences followed by a summarization of the benefits on the rest of the page.
- Focus on quality, not length of article.
- Include images, videos and other relevant media.
- Create a strong call to action or takeaway that the reader should leave with.
Articles we won’t accept
These are some of the things we won’t publish:
- Content that might be interpreted as a link-building scheme.
- Anything too promotional for your company or organization.
How to submit your content
Please email info [at] remedyhw [dot] com with the following:
- Your completed post as a Word Document or HTML file.
- Image files in a separate folder.
- Short author bio, headshot and link to your own website.
What to do after your content is published
Share the love!
We’ll share your awesome content with our reader base and customers and we strongly encourage you to do the same. Share it on your social media pages, newsletter readers, customers, friends, family and even the postal worker.